This legal notice establishes the conditions of use of the website “https://www.blueshape.es” hereinafter “website”. Ownership corresponds to Inercia Tecnología Audiovisual, S.L., hereinafter, “the owner”.
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 (LOPD) and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27 (RGPD), we inform you that the person in charge of the website is the commercial entity Inercia Tecnología Audiovisual SL, with address at calle Santísima Trinidad 30, floor 4, offices 11-12, 28010 in Madrid, Spain. With CIF: B-85789659, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 27,169, Folio 18, Section 8, Page M-489475
The user will be able to access the website and navigate through it without any involvement. However, if the user wants to formalize a purchase process and consequently establish a contractual relationship with Inercia Tecnología Audiovisual, S.L., they must unreservedly accept these general conditions of use and the general conditions of sale, stating that they fully understand them.
The user agrees not to use the website and the services offered therein to carry out activities contrary to the law and to respect these general conditions at all times. In this sense, “user” will be understood as the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed on the website.
Conditions of access and use
The use of the website of the owner for contractual relations of sale, implies the obligatory nature of the registration of the user. The conditions of access and use of this website are strictly governed by current legislation and by the principle of good faith, with the user committing to make good use of the website. All acts that violate the law, rights or interests of third parties are prohibited: right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc. The owner prohibits the following: Carrying out actions that may produce on the website or through it and by any means, any damage to the owner’s systems or to third parties. Carry out without proper authorization any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, sending mass emails or sending large messages in order to block network servers.
The owner may interrupt access to his website at any time if he detects a use contrary to the law, good faith or these general conditions.
The contents incorporated in this website have been prepared and included by the owner using internal and external sources, in such a way that it is only responsible for the contents prepared internally.
The owner reserves the right to modify the existing content on its website at any time and does not guarantee or take responsibility for the proper functioning of links to third-party websites that appear on www.blueshape.es
In addition, through the owner’s website, free and paid services offered by third parties are made available to the user and will be governed by the particular conditions of each of them. The owner does not guarantee the veracity, accuracy or timeliness of the content and services offered by third parties and is expressly exempt from any liability for damages that may arise from the lack of accuracy of these contents and services.
The owner will in no case be responsible for:
- Failures and incidents that may occur in communications or incomplete transmissions in such a way that it is not guaranteed that the website services are constantly operational.
- Of the production of any type of damage that users or third parties may cause on the website.
- The reliability and veracity of the information entered by third parties on the website, either directly or through links. Likewise, the owner will collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents at the moment in which he has reliable knowledge that the damages caused constitute any type of illegal activity.
- The owner reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice in a discretionary manner and permanently or temporarily until effective liability for damages that may occur is ensured. Likewise, it will collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents at the moment in which it has reliable knowledge that the damages caused constitute any type of illegal activity.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
The name blueshape.es is the exclusive property of Inercia Tecnología Audiovisual, S.L., and is duly registered. Therefore, its use by third parties without authorization is prohibited.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images and, in general, any existing creation on this official site, as well as the site itself as a whole are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. The Courts of Madrid are competent to resolve any dispute or conflict arising from these general conditions, the user expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
In the event that any clause of this document is declared void, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these conditions. The owner may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the waiver of them unless expressly recognized by the owner.
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 (LOPD) and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27 (RGPD), we inform you that the person in charge of the website “https://www.blueshape.es” is the commercial entity Inercia Tecnología Audiovisual, S.L., with address at Calle Santísima Trinidad 30, 4th floor, offices 11-12, 28010 Madrid, Spain. Contact telephone number +34 914 461 014 and email email@example.com, with CIF: B-85789659, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 27.169, Folio 18, Section 8, Page M-489475, Inscription 1.
Inercia Tecnología Audiovisual, S.L. establishes the purchase conditions in accordance with the Information Society Services Law and the Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
To formalize the purchase process, the user must be over 18 years of age.
The user may choose to choose the language to browse the web and formalize the purchase (Spanish / English).
The user must register in a mandatory way to access the purchase process by providing the data indicated in “My Account” “Registration”
- fast search engine
- Products Menu
- Pick up at our offices: Free
- Shipping by courier 24/48 hours, according to availability and whose cost will be calculated on the web according to volume, weight and postal code of delivery. Shipments of large volume or weight will be assessed by contacting the company, as well as shipments to the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and the rest of Europe. In case of immediate unavailability of the product, either due to manufacturing or transportation problems, the company will contact the user by email to communicate a possible delivery date. The maximum delivery period according to the Law is 30 days from the purchase process. If this period is not met, the user may dissolve the contract with the return of the amounts accepted.
- Wire transfer. The company will provide the customer with the bank accounts to make the payment (the order will not be processed until the account is received)
- Credit/debit card
- The supply of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the employer cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material support when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that they consequently lose their right of withdrawal.
- To the attention of Inercia Tecnología Audiovisual, S.L., domiciled at Santísima Trinidad, 30 – 4ª planta Oficinas 11/12 de Madrid 28010 and with email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We hereby inform you that we withdraw from our contract of sale of the following good: Product purchased
- Order No. / Received (Date of receipt)
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- DNI / CIF of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Domicile of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or of the consumers and users (only if this form is submitted on paper)
- The item must include all components and accessories originally supplied.
- Items must arrive in the same condition in which it was purchased.
- You must include a copy of the purchase invoice in your packaging.
- The item must be well packed and protected.
The prices of the articles will be those displayed on the web, except for typographical errors.
After Sales Service:
Inercia Tecnología Audiovisual, S.L. provides the user with after-sales service for the products purchased.
In the event of any problem with a purchased product, access our “After-Sales Service”
Responsible for data processing
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, art. 24 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, RGPD) we inform you that the personal data you may provide during the use of the website www.blueshape.es (hereinafter “the website ”), will be included in a file owned by Inercia Tecnología Audiovisual, S.L. (hereinafter “the company”) with address at Santísima Trinidad, nº 30-4º Planta Of 11/12 de Madrid 28010.
Common behavior guidelines for our company are established to:
- · Protect the confidentiality of personal information that has been entrusted to us, whether from customers, employees or suppliers.
- Provide interested parties with relevant information about how we use and store their personal data.
- Report on how to access and correct the data we handle.
- Maintain all personal data with appropriate security measures.
Obligation to provide personal data
he purpose of this policy is to establish and regulate the principles that govern the company, in the protection of the privacy of all those people who entrust us with their information.
Visiting the website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. However, the use of some of the services available on the web depends on the completion of personal information forms.
The data requested in the different forms on the web are those necessary to provide the requested services. The refusal to provide the data indicated as necessary may imply the impossibility of adequately providing said services. Likewise, you may provide data voluntarily with the aim that these services can be provided optimally.
Likewise, certain functionalities of the website depend on you authorizing the processing of your personal data. Therefore, according to art. 7 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, RGPD) the user, from the moment in which he incorporates the personal data and accepts this incorporation, consents to the use of the same for the declared purpose.
The user will be responsible for ensuring that the data provided to the company is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user will be responsible for the veracity of all the data communicated and must keep the information provided duly updated, in such a way that it responds to their real situation.
Likewise, he will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that he provides through the website and for the damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to the company or to third parties.
Purposes for which personal data is used
The personal data that you provide for the provision of the different services made available through the website will be processed by the company, in accordance with the following purposes:
- In the case of online registration, the purpose is to manage the creation of a user account for the attention of the different services offered by the company that allow the telematic processing of the different registration services.
- Attend and answer the communications or requests received either through email or the form on the Website.
- Attend to the purchase requests made by the interested parties through the website, as well as the maintenance, where appropriate, of the contractual relationship established with the company.
- Maintenance of historical commercial relations.
- Carry out advertising and commercial prospecting actions prior to acceptance by the user.
Exercise of the rights of opposition, access, rectification and cancellation of data
The user can send a letter to the company address (Santísima Trinidad, nº 30, 4ª planta-Of 11/12 de Madrid 28010) or via email to email@example.com, with the reference “Data Protection” , attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time.
The user’s data will be kept as long as they are necessary for the provision of the requested services and, once said provision has been completed, their data will be kept for the time strictly necessary, or for the legally established for the possible responsibilities derived from the service provided.
In the case of registered users, the processing of the data will also be maintained for the time strictly necessary, or until the request to cancel the account created based on their right of deletion.
Security of personal data
The company will treat the user’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this web page informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and cookie treatment.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that some platforms, such as web pages, can save on your various computers through your web browser and can only be read by the website that transferred it to that computer. Depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies can be temporary (or “session”), which are in use only during your visit to our website and are deleted when you close your browser, or permanent, which are retained on your device’s permanent storage when you leave the site. web until you delete them manually or the browser deletes them after a period of time.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more quickly, such as storing your session data, cart items, etc. In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve their services, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies: are those that allow navigation through the website and the use of the different services offered on it, such as being able to carry out the purchase process of an order or being able to access your personal user area to modify/rectify your personal data or consult your order history. This cookie is temporary, unless the user during the identification process expresses his desire to remain logged in at the end of the browser session.
Statistical analysis cookies: are those that allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website, and thus improve the range of products or services that we offer you. The information that is stored on your computer through this mechanism consists only of a number that identifies a user (it does not contain any personal data) that will allow you to be recognized on your next visits to our website.
Advertising cookies:are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make from our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet, and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
How can I configure them?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options used by your computer.
The following links show how to access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies.
Remember that if you choose to block cookies, this may affect or prevent the operation of the service.